G.G. Cakraft Advanced Masterclass
|monetization_on $1,890.00||Advanced||place The Star Vista Studio|
|6 seats left!|
|3 sessions total|
18/06/2019, 10:30am - 5:30pm
19/06/2019, 10:30am - 5:30pm
20/06/2019, 10:30am - 5:30pm
G.G.CAKRAFT's class in SINGAPORE!
G.G.CAKRAFT’s buttercream flower cake is a glossy cake that looks hyper realistic. Its' natural colour tone makes the flowers look real. You're learning how to make the exquisite patented Glossy-buttercream, first invented by G.G.. Through G.G.'s class, you will experience a more fruitful curricula and beautiful buttercream flowers.
This masterclass with G.G. CAKRAFT is a memorable food-art experience !
G.G CAKRAFT EARLY BIRD SPECIALS FROM NOW TILL 31 MAR 2019
• Sign up for our G.G Cakraft Basic Masterclass and enjoy 10% OFF* the G.G Cakraft Advanced Masterclass!
• Sign up for BOTH the Basic and Advanced Masterclasses and you will receive $100 worth of Phoon Huat e-vouchers^ via the RedMan Shop App!
• Sign up for the G.G Cakraft Candle Cake class and enjoy 10% OFF (UP: $490). Discounted price will be reflected at checkout.
To enjoy the promotions on the Advanced Masterclass, follow these steps.
Sign up for the G.G. Cakraft Basic Masterclass
Wait for our 10% OFF* Advanced Masterclass coupon code to be sent to your email within 4 working days.
Sign up for the G.G. Cakraft Advanced Masterclass and apply the coupon code at checkout.
We will issue the $100 worth of e-vouchers^ to your account via the RedMan Shop app within 4 working days!
Classes are held in mid June 2019.
*The 10% OFF coupon code for the Advanced Masterclass will be sent via email within 4 working days upon verification of successful sign ups for the Basic Masterclass. Customers may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with their order number if the coupon code is not received after 4 working days.
^The $100 worth of e-vouchers will be issued in the form of 10 quantities of $10 e-vouchers. Upon verification of customers' successful sign ups for both the basic and advanced masterclasses, Phoon Huat will issue the e-vouchers to the customers' account via the RedMan Shop app within 4 working days. Voucher terms & conditions apply.
Advanced Buttercream Flowers
- Pre-requisite: G.G Cakraft Basic Buttercream Flowers Master Class
- Session: 3-days session, June 18th, 19th and 20th
- Duration: 7 hours with 45 minutes lunch break (lunch not provided)
- Type: Masterclass
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- All classes will conduct in English.
- Equipment, tools, ingredients, apron and boxes will be provided.
- Bring a pen for taking notes.
- Participants may have to work in groups depending on class recipe.
Day 1/3 - June 18, 2019
- Jewel Cake Icing (Dummy Cake)
- Flower Piping: Lanunculus, Hydrangea, Pieris, Leaf
Day 2/3 - June 19, 2019
- Knife Art Flower
- Flower piping: Peony, Rose, Cosmos, Various leaf expressions
Day 3/3 - June 20, 2019
- Book Cake Icing
- Flower Piping: English Rose, Mini Rose, Delphinium, 3D Leaf, 3D Stem
Basic & Advanced classes includes:
- Demonstration on how to make Glossy & normal buttercream, Colour toning, various techniques, and buttercream special icing.
- Official hard-copy certification from Republic Of Korea Flowercake Association - provided after completion of workshop.
- You're getting: Set of nozzles, Flower nail, nail wood holder, flower scissor and coupler, Buttercream and Cake recipe, G.G. CAKRAFT text book. (All from Korea)
Terms and Conditions
- Only paid and registered participants may join the class.
- Class starts on time. If class has already started for 20 mins or more, latecomers will not be admitted to the class. No refunds will be given.
- All remaining ingredients and tools are to remain in the baking studio.
- Participants are required to wash up during and after class. General housekeeping is expected of each participant.
- General social etiquette and decorum during class is expected from each participant.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, Phoon Huat and G.G.Cakraft reserve the right to change the date or cancel the event. If that occurs, 100% refund will be given.
- Classes may be cancelled two days before class start date due to the following reasons:
a. Minimum number of students is not attained.
b. Chef/ Instructor can no longer make it for class.
- In the event that class is cancelled, an email will be sent to inform of the cancellation. A full refund will be given.
- Refund or transfer of class on course date is strictly not allowed except for the following reasons:
a. On medical grounds with an medical certificate (MC) with the same date as class date. MC must be emailed to email@example.com within three (3) working days. No further refund or transfer of course will be entertained after the three (3) working days grace period.
b. On compassionate grounds.
- Refund process is dependent on the mode of payment used.
1. Paid by Cash – Refund by cheque or bank transfer. This will take about 3-5 working days
2. Paid by Paypal/Visa/Mastercard – Refund will take 5-7working days.
3. Paid by Credit Card – Refund will be reflected on next credit card statement.
JOO HEE KANG (G.G.) - FOUNDER AND THE CAKE ARTIST
- The Great Hands.Corp. CEO
- President of Republic of Korea Flowercake Association (RKFA)
- First Development and patent registration of Glossy Buttercream manufacturing method
- Trademark registered in Korea, China and Hong Kong, etc.
- Korean buttercream flowercake courses are held in Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Spain, Malaysia, Dubai, Vietnam, Abu Dhabi, USA, Brazil, etc.
- Graduated from Seoul Arts High School, Korea.
- Graduated from Ewha Womans University’s Korean Painting Department, G.G. creates the flowercake as a work of art.