Mooncake Open Kitchen
Have a fun filled weekend at RedMan Baking Studios with your friends and family! This event is for everyone, beginners or seasoned veterans in mooncake making. Recipes are provided or be adventurous and experiment. Our chefs and assistant chefs will be around to assist you and provide tips and tricks. Get creative! See you there!
No pre-registration needed. Please check availability of space at baking studio before purchasing your ticket. Tickets can only be sold for the current day of the event and is to be used immediately, i.e not allowed to purchase a ticket for 25th august on 24th august.
Sale of tickets will close at 7pm.
Each ticket holder is limited to 2 hours per ticket and 1 Kg of mooncake paste per ticket. You may choose to make as many different recipes as they like as long as not more than 1kg of paste is used. If you wish to make more than 1 kg, please purchase another ticket of $12 once your first 1kg of paste is finished.
Children aged 9 and under may accompany a paid adult and join in for free, children aged 10 and above will need to have a ticket and be minded by a paid adult. All Children are to be minded by a paid adult.
Recipes and Catalogue
Mooncake Recipes (both Baked and Snowskin) and 2019 Mid-Autumn Catalogue will be provided at RedMan Studios.
Only products sold at Phoon Huat and RedMan stores may be used in the baking studio. Receipts must be provided to baking studio staff at entrance. Products that have been opened previously and/or are expired will not be allowed in the studio.
Mooncake Molds and Boxes
Mooncake molds will be provided for you. Only mechanical mooncake presses and silicon molds sold by RedMan/Phoon Huat are to be used in the baking studios, all molds can be found in the Mid-Autumn Festival 2019 Catalogue. Please purchase your mooncake boxes.
Terms and Conditions
• For ages 10 and above with paid entry of $12/person per entry, subject to slot availability.
• Refunds on paid entry tickets are not allowed.
• Each person will be required to present their receipt to verify their participation prior to entering the baking studio.
• Reservation of time slots is not allowed.
• Sale of tickets will close at 7pm.
• Entry fee of $12 does not include ingredients.
• Maximum of 1kg of paste used per entry.
• Each person is entitled to a maximum time limit of 2 hours only.
• Limited to 1 RedMan cotton bag per paid ticket, while stocks last.
• Children under the age of 10 may enter the studio free of charge and join in, but they must be accompanied by a paid adult. Each paying adult is allowed to bring in 1 child for free only.
• All customers must clean up the work station and moulds that they have used.
• Only products sold by Phoon Huat and RedMan may be used in the studio.
• Licensed products cannot be brought into the baking studio premises.
• Our baking studio staff may request to view the receipts for the purpose of verifying the purchases.
• Phoon Huat Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to deny the entry of any individual should there be a breach of the conditions.
• Phoon Huat Pte. Ltd. will not accept any responsibility for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with transactions between the participating store and ticket holder.
• Phoon Huat Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.