The definitions set out in the Purchase Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.
At PHPL, your privacy is important to us.
Collection and Usage of Private Data
When you register and maintain an Account with PHPL for purposes of on-line purchases at this e-commerce Portal, you consent and authorize PHPL to retain, use and disclose to third parties your personal information for the purposes of administering and maintaining your Account including but not limited to:
• Recording, monitoring and processing your Orders;
• Planning, monitoring and scheduling routes for deliveries;
• For all forms of communications, such as to confirm and update the status of your Orders and deliveries, and responding to your queries and requests;
• Updating you of PHPL’s promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services;
• Conducting marketing research and statistical analysis;
• Assessing your credit worthiness;
• Protecting this e-commerce Portal against possible error, fraud and other criminal activity;
• Complying with law and regulations, acceding to requests from law enforcement and regulatory officials, or by orders of Court;
• Verifying and executing all financial transactions in relation to payments made for online purchases from this e-commerce Portal;
• Investigating or responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints received;
• Conducting research or performing statistical analysis of your purchasing behavior and interest to enable PHPL to better serve you;
• Enforcing any legal proceedings that PHPL may have against you.
Confidentiality of Personal Data
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than personal data) sent or posted to this e-commerce Portal by you will be deemed voluntarily provided to PHPL on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. PHPL may use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post elsewhere such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of the Products and services.
Information Collected by “Cookies”
This e-commerce Portal may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on this e-commerce Portal. PHPL may allow third parties to set cookies through this e-commerce Portal in order to help PHPL manage and analyze the performance of this e-commerce Portal. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of this e-commerce Portal.
Collection of Computer Data
• Your computer’s IP address;
• Browser type;
• The Webpage you were visiting before you came to this e-commerce Portal;
• The pages within this e-commerce Portal which you visit;
• The time spent on those pages, items and information searched on this e-commerce Portal, access times and dates, and other statistics.
• This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help PHPL improve its e-commerce Portal, and the Products and services it provides and you consent to the same.
Personal Data Security
Personal data collected by PHPL will be securely stored and disposed when no longer required by PHPL for business or legal purposes.
You agree that your personal information may be retained by PHPL even after your Account is terminated and that PHPL may continue to contact you with marketing information until you notify PHPL otherwise.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to PHPL’s use of your personal information, request to access or correct your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, kindly contact PHPL or its designated Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.