Introduction to Wired Gum Paste
|monetization_on $140.00||Intermediate||place The Star Vista Studio|
|4 seats left!|
|2 sessions total|
24/11/2020, 10am - 12:30pm
26/11/2020, 10am - 12:30pm
Wilton Introduction to Wired Gum Paste Flowers
Expand your knowledge of gum paste flowers with this new 2-session class. Whether you’re an experienced decorator or new to making gum paste flowers, this class will provide you with all the techniques needed to create beautiful, life-like flowers.
- How to fill and use a decorating bag.
- How to expand your gum paste knowledge in wiring, dusting, forming and assembling of gum paste flowers
- How to make three types of exquisite wired flowers: the popular rose, classic hydrangea, and the new tropical hibiscus.
- Pre-requisite: Course 1 and 3
- Duration: 2 sessions of 2.5 hours each
- Type: Cake Decorating
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- All classes will conduct in English.
- Equipment, tools, ingredients, apron and boxes will be provided.
- Bring the fondant kit from previous class.
- Wilton students will reward an All-Star Certificate for taking all Wilton Course 1, Course 2, Course 3 and either of the Project Classes. Once completed, students will received a special certificate featuring a beautiful gold seal, embossed with 4 stars.
WILTON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Wilton Certificate is awarded only for FULL Attendance and work assessed by the WMI Instructor to be up to minimum expectation
Only paid and registered participants may join the class.
The class starts on time. If the class has already started for 20 mins or more, latecomers will not be admitted to the class. No refunds will be given.
All remaining ingredients and tools are to remain in the baking studio.
Participants are required to wash up during and after class. General housekeeping is expected of each participant.
General social etiquette and decorum during class are expected from each participant.
Are Bookings Refundable?
All confirmed bookings are non-refundable. You may transfer to another class that is occurring within 30 days from the original class or send a replacement participant.
To send a replacement participant, please inform customer service at least 24 hours before class via email.
To transfer to another class, please contact customer service at least 24 hours before the start of class. e.g. class starts 9.30am on Tuesday, please email in by 9am on Monday. Availability of class to be transferred to is subject to the final decision of RedMan Baking Studio.
For weekend classes, please inform customer service of your intentions by Friday at 5pm.
No refunds will be given for unattended classes.
Click on this link to contact customer service: https://www.redmanshop.com/contact-us
Classes may be cancelled before or on class day if the instructor is unwell.
In the event that class is cancelled, an email will be sent to inform of the cancellation. A full refund will be given.
Chef Chermaine Wong (WMI)
Art and craft fascinate me, and I have a special weakness for sweet confections. I dabbled with baking and cake decoration in between my day job but it was not until my niece asked me to bake her birthday cake that I realised where my passion lies. Was it satisfying and fun to bake and decorate a cake for someone you care about? Yes. And was it horrifying to watch a creation you spend hours lavishing upon being demolished by a mob? Yes. But it was so gratifying I swore I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I realised then that my passion was just this and this led me to self-improvement courses such as Planet Cakes in Sydney, Australia in 2011, Squires Kitchen in 2013 and I am proud to be a certified Wilton Method Instructor as well as a PME instructor.