Wilton Course 1
|monetization_on $285.00||Beginner||place Sims Lane Studio|
|6 seats left!|
|4 sessions total|
09/09/2019, 10am - 1pm
12/09/2019, 10am - 1pm
16/09/2019, 10am - 1pm
19/09/2019, 10am - 1pm
Wilton Course 1 - Building Buttercream Skills
Building Buttercream Skills is a course for beginners who are keen to embark on cake and cupcake decorating projects. Your Wilton Method Certified Instructor (WMI) will help and guide you throughout the class. When you complete Course 1, you’ll be proud of the new techniques you’ve learned and ready to showcase them on your next project.
- How to ice and decorate a cake and cupcakes.
- How to create 6 different buttercream flowers.
- How to pipe lines, borders, letters and intricate designs on the cakes and cupcakes.
- How to transfer images onto a cake.
- How to make buttercream with the correct consistency.
- How to fill and use a decorating bag.
- Sessions: 9th, 12th, 16th and 19th of September
- Duration: 4 sessions of 3 hours each
- Type: Cake Decorating
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- All classes will conduct in English.
- Equipment, tools, ingredients, apron and boxes will be provided.
- Official Wilton Course 1 Kit will be given to students.
- Bring a pen for taking notes.
- Students will receive a certificate of merit upon completion of the course.
- An All Star Certificate is awarded to a student who has completed Course 1,2,3, and one Wilton Project Class.
- SkillsFuture: Please submit your application directly to SkillsFuture: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit (Code: CRS-N-0040734) before the start of class.
Wilton Class Terms and Conditions
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Wilton Certificate is awarded only for FULL Attendance and work assessed by the WMI instructor to be up to minimum expectation.
- Only paid and registered participants may join the class.
- Class starts on time. If class has already started for 20 mins or more, latecomers will not be admitted to the class. No refunds will be given.
- All remaining ingredients and tools are to remain in the baking studio.
- Participants are required to wash up during and after class. General housekeeping is expected of each participant.
- General social etiquette and decorum during class is expected from each participant.
- Classes may be cancelled two days before class start date due to the following reasons:
- Minimum number of students is not attained.
- Chef/ Instructor can no longer make it for class.
- In the event that class is cancelled, an email will be sent to inform of the cancellation. A full refund will be given.
- Refund or transfer of class on course date is strictly not allowed except for the following reasons:
- On medical grounds with an medical certificate (MC) with the same date as class date. MC must be emailed to email@example.com within three (3) working days. No further refund or transfer of course will be entertained after the three (3) working days grace period.
- On compassionate grounds.
- Refund process is dependent on the mode of payment used.
- Paid by Cash – Refund by cheque or bank transfer. This will take about 3-5 working days
- Paid by Paypal/Visa/Mastercard – Refund will take 5-7working days.
- Paid by Credit Card – Refund will be reflected on next credit card statement.
Chef Sandy Goh (WMI)
An avid baker since young, Sandy has never failed to fulfill her own cravings for cakes and pastries ever since. Throughout the years, she has attended various courses and workshops both locally and abroad to develop new styles and ideas to her baking and cake decorating passion. Her creations are widely loved by her family members, friends and many more.
Sandy was trained as a Wilton Method Instructor since 2007. She teaches Wilton Courses at various authorized centers and conducts baking and cake decorating workshops as well.